Removal of ejection port cover

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

Deplorable
II

Okay, I do not see a "c" clip.....

Anyone have a clue on how to get the ejection port cover off?

Thanks!
Arkane
C

IIRC the spring has a deformed coil that rides in a notch on the pivot pin.
BlastRadius
I

I took the handguard off and pushed it through toward the barrel, I think it only goes one way.
Prelude
II

good luck putting it back!
Tomcat_Al200
I

Just did mine last night, one of the spring coils sits in a recess in the rod, I used a pick up pull that coil away from the rod, and it slid out.
Drcoffee
I

Hello, Im new here and just bought a Wolf A1 upper (T91) mated to a PSA lower. The last AR15 I bought was a pre-ban Hbar 25 yrs ago. It was a dirty pig to shoot and after 2 outings, sold it for a loss. I swore off AR15 since then. I kept looking for a piston AR that was reasonably priced and LRWC were just insane. I saw the HK 416 and its was priced out of this universe. But the Wolf A1 checked all the boxes. Clean, no changing valve settings, easy to clean, no blow back of gases into my face, build with mil spec quality and cheap. Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

I bought the Magpul ejection port door and this thread was a big help to get the Wolf door off. Thank you. Here are a couple of pics I took to help the next guy.

You can see the eccentric shape of the spring in the middle picture and the cut in the shaft in the 3rd picture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Drcoffee on Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
e292644
Site Admin

Thank you!

@onion20@