Wishlist

Keymod Handguard, Sights, and More...

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

JPurp
II

I know you are limited to what parts you can source and get out of Taiwan but I figured I would submit my wishlist.

Buffer tube/receiver extension
Receiver extension nut
Safety selectors
Quad rail handguards
Polymer tri-rail (mounts on the top of the factory upper handguard)

-JP
blueeyedwolf
II

JPurp wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:22 pm I know you are limited to what parts you can source and get out of Taiwan but I figured I would submit my wishlist.

Buffer tube/receiver extension
Receiver extension nut
Will be available soon in the next few weeks.

Safety selectors
Not available at this time.

Quad rail handguards
If you mean Keymod handguard with additional rails applied to each side then I have one in stock. It's not showing in the store. It will be special order.

Polymer tri-rail (mounts on the top of the factory upper handguard)
Not sure what item you refer to, would you mind posting a picture here please?
Thanks,
blue...

-JP
JPurp
II

Quad rail handguards
T91 Quadrail.jpg
Polymer tri-rail - Mounts on the top of the factory upper handguard. Typically seen with rifles with grenade launchers attached.
T91 Polymer Tri-rail.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JPurp
II

Since we are talking rails I might as well throw this one on here is as well considering it is a "wishlist".

You can see it is either a railed lower polymer handguard or the rail section is somehow added on to the lower handguard.

Lower rail
T91 Lower Rail.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
e292644
Site Admin

We will try to locate these parts but no guarantee, most of these parts are made for prototype testing but no mass production.