Validity of rumor that Wolf will be importing Taiwanese Mil-spec uppers with bayonet lug/rail and T91 Carry handle rear?

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

haacker45
II

I think I read on the AR15 forums that one of them had talked to Wolf and was told the would eventually be importing totally mil-spec uppers from Taiwan. I currently haven't bought a Wolf A1 upper yet but have already purchased parts to build a clone (pistol grip, carry handle and 80% lower with correct markings). Is anyone able to confirm this rumor or has contact with Wolf. I don't want to spend $600 now if a few months from now the mil-spec uppers will hit the market.
Arkane
C

Given that some of the distributors are sitting on the second shipment right now I wouldn't hold my breath. They might import some but I would imagine those numbers would be few just to test the market. Since both distributors I know of (Aim and Atlantic) haven't sold out of their second shipment I would imagine the next step is for them to drop their prices before putting any more money into the uppers, mil config or not.
e292644
Site Admin

I second that.
Arkane wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:37 pm Given that some of the distributors are sitting on the second shipment right now I wouldn't hold my breath. They might import some but I would imagine those numbers would be few just to test the market. Since both distributors I know of (Aim and Atlantic) haven't sold out of their second shipment I would imagine the next step is for them to drop their prices before putting any more money into the uppers, mil config or not.