Completeing a Type 91 lower

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

burtman
II

Hello to any responders

I am assuming that I can complete my Type 91 lower as I would any AR lower with the gear I have on hand ?

As it appears to be dimensionally the same as a A1 lower jigging drilling and milling would seem to be fairly straightforward however I would appreciate a heads up on any unknown (by me) little things that I may have not thought of.

Thanks Burtman
e292644
Site Admin

Yes, any AR-15 Jig should work with this A1 profile lower, I'm using Easy Jig Gen 2 from 80percentarms.com without issue.
burtman wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:40 pm Hello to any responders

I am assuming that I can complete my Type 91 lower as I would any AR lower with the gear I have on hand ?

As it appears to be dimensionally the same as a A1 lower jigging drilling and milling would seem to be fairly straightforward however I would appreciate a heads up on any unknown (by me) little things that I may have not thought of.

Thanks Burtman
burtman
II

Thanx for the response it is appreciated
codyphillips48
II

burtman wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:40 pm Hello to any responders

Thanks Burtman
Also might wanna look at the 5d tactical pro jig. Im between using that or a ghost gunner.
burtman
II

Thanks for the replies so far. I am glad there seems to be no hidden suprises