Weight difference between 16" & 14.5"

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

dubya87
I

Hey there, I'm planning on picking up a T91 upper here soon and have a couple questions.

I would prefer the 14.5" upper since it's a lighter profile barrel, are these already pinned/welded from the factory, or not? Also, does anyone know the actual weights, or at least difference in weight between the 14.5 and 16" uppers?

I have a spare Colt Piston Carbine lower ice been wanting to but a matching 6940P upper for but they are very hard to come by these days and insanely expensive for what it is. That brought me to the Wolf I recently learned of. Price is great and they seem to be well made. I'm excited to pick one up! The only thing I'd change is swapping the stock handguard for one of the Mlok versions. Image

Thanks guys

Cory
Last edited by dubya87 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e292644
Site Admin

Please try to avoid showing serial number of your firearms over public forum. You can either edit it with mask or simply put a piece of paper to block it.
dubya87
I

e292644 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:08 pm Please try to avoid showing serial number of your firearms over public forum. You can either edit it with mask or simply put a piece of paper to block it.
Will definitely do in the future. I'm curious, what can happen if people see the serial number though?
Iamscotticus
L

dubya87 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:51 pmwhat can happen if people see the serial number though?
Follow the NONYA principle. " None ya business". Your firearms should be closely guarded personal information. These things on the internet are not private and will remain somewhere, forever. We are loosing more privacy everyday. Keep your cards close to your vest.
Also, the SN makes it a firearm. Without a SN, its just a thing. If the admin has a policy of not displaying firearms, there is probably a good reason for it.
@onion20@