Wolf A1 conversion to T91 process?

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

Tunnellord1337
II

So I've just been curious, T91 tactical offers all the necessary components to convert a person's wolf a1 upper to a close clone of a T91 upper. I also noticed the uppers they're selling have all the neat engraving markings on the bolt carrier and various other places on the upper. My next questions is, why not offer a T91 conversion process replacing the flash hider, gas block, along with offering to engrave the wolf upper with the engravings on the T91 upper? Anyways, just a idea I had.

One other thing, if you folks don't plan on offering such a conversion process. My next idea is to offer etching kits so that Wolf A1 owners can etch the same engravings that are on the T91 upper onto their wolf uppers. Once again, just a thought.
e292644
Site Admin

Totally agree.
One thing keep in mind tho, try to disassemble a finished upper and put it all back together and make sure everything is working properly is very time consuming. Especially since the gas block were pressed in, it will take some effort to get it out without damaging the barrel.

We just launched the barrel buyback program, we can replace your Wolf A1 barrel to our MIL-SPEC or HBAR chrome lined barrel with discount. And we can do the proper engraving on your upper at the same time as well.
We can offer only one at the time now due to the time needs for the conversion.

https://store.t91tactical.com/T91-14-5- ... p156060269

https://store.t91tactical.com/T91-16-in ... p195551516

Questions? Please contact us here: [email protected]
Tunnellord1337 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:30 pm So I've just been curious, T91 tactical offers all the necessary components to convert a person's wolf a1 upper to a close clone of a T91 upper. I also noticed the uppers they're selling have all the neat engraving markings on the bolt carrier and various other places on the upper. My next questions is, why not offer a T91 conversion process replacing the flash hider, gas block, along with offering to engrave the wolf upper with the engravings on the T91 upper? Anyways, just a idea I had.

One other thing, if you folks don't plan on offering such a conversion process. My next idea is to offer etching kits so that Wolf A1 owners can etch the same engravings that are on the T91 upper onto their wolf uppers. Once again, just a thought.