Zeroing

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

rchen404
II

Let us know Dat
RedTez
I

Hey all,

I got my upper recently maybe about a month ago. I recently tried zeroing my T91 at 25yards with the oem iron sights. I had to turn the rear sight all the way to the left (as some had already reported) and the front post all the way down. I ran out of adjustment room.

They included a shorter front post with the purchase of the rear sight FYI. Not sure if that’s always been the case.

I contacted wolf so we’ll see what they reply.
Arkane
C

RedTez wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:26 pm Hey all,

I got my upper recently maybe about a month ago. I recently tried zeroing my T91 at 25yards with the oem iron sights. I had to turn the rear sight all the way to the left (as some had already reported) and the front post all the way down. I ran out of adjustment room.

They included a shorter front post with the purchase of the rear sight FYI. Not sure if that’s always been the case.

I contacted wolf so we’ll see what they reply.
Check to see if your gas block is canted by removing the front sight post and screwing in a few sections of cleaning rod, the longer the rod the more exaggerated the effect if it is canted. The rod should directly in line with the holes on the hand guard or piston tube and rail on the upper looking at it front the front or back, if not send it back on warranty.