New here

New User Post Area. New User Please Follow the Rule Post Here First.

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

Tankdawg0057
II

Found this forum doing a google search for a T91 gas block. Had my upper for a few months. Need to get time to get it out to the range. Will try and post a photo of the upper in a few days.

A few questions. Are the parts coming in from Wolf or another source?

Are these legit military T91 parts or aftermarket reproductions?

ETA on new shipment? I have a PWS buffer tube (supposed to reduce carrier tilt) and a stripped lower but no other parts. I'm still trying to decide what I'm gonna do with this (irons or optic, what stock/trigger etc.)
e292644
Site Admin

Welcome aboard Tankdawg0057,

One thing we can tell you is all the T91 parts we've got are direct import from Taiwan but not from Wolf.
They are not made for Airsoft or BB guns.
Original T91 gas block will not fit on Wolf A1 upper, you'll need the barrel tuned by gunsmith to T91 Specs.

Thanks,

Here's some photos done by our members:
image1.JPG
image4.JPG
image5.JPG
Photo Jul 03, 2 26 20 PM.jpg
Photo Jul 11, 11 33 43 PM.jpg
Photo Jul 11, 11 34 39 PM.jpg
Tankdawg0057 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:15 pm Found this forum doing a google search for a T91 gas block. Had my upper for a few months. Need to get time to get it out to the range. Will try and post a photo of the upper in a few days.

A few questions. Are the parts coming in from Wolf or another source?

Are these legit military T91 parts or aftermarket reproductions?

ETA on new shipment? I have a PWS buffer tube (supposed to reduce carrier tilt) and a stripped lower but no other parts. I'm still trying to decide what I'm gonna do with this (irons or optic, what stock/trigger etc.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arkane
C

Tankdawg0057 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:15 pmI have a PWS buffer tube (supposed to reduce carrier tilt) and a stripped lower but no other parts. I'm still trying to decide what I'm gonna do with this (irons or optic, what stock/trigger etc.)
The PWS buffer is a good choice but you'll probably still experience a bit of carrier tilt. I've got the PWS on both of my lowers and on one I have an H2 buffer with stock spring. On the other I'm running the PWS tube along with the Heavybuffers anti-tilt H2 and Wolff spring. The lower without the anti-tilt buffer is showing some signs of carrier tilt, not a lot but it is happening. The one with the anti-tilt buffer is showing absolutely zero tilt scraping after 1000+ rounds.

One of my friends was having carrier tilt in his Adams piston upper and he switched to the Heavy Buffers AT H2 while keeping the stock spring and a new stock tube. Last time out (about 2 weeks ago) we were looking and he's not getting any scraping either. I'm going with this setup on my next Wolf upper build.
Tankdawg0057
II

Tankdawg0057
II

Have a fostech echo trigger in it. It seems to function correctly with the t91 upper. Haven’t tried live fire yet. Still missing a magazine release and bolt catch that wasn’t in my spare lpk.