New member check-in

New User Post Area. New User Please Follow the Rule Post Here First.

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

Kilo 1-1
II

Greetings all,

I discovered this forum from an article online where a user referenced this site and the store (which has been a godsend). I've been wanting a Type91 for some time, even before Wolf announced they would be importing them. I've had family and friends who were issued/qualified with the rifle. I am typically a DI AR15 kind of guy (Colt/BCM) and vowed to never get a piston upper until Wolf brought these in.

I am waiting for the correct buffer tube/stock/grip/selector/sights to be back in stock at the store. Any ETA on when they will be back? I'm trying to do right and get as much correct parts for this gun as possible. At this time, I have a new Brownell's A1 lower coming in to replace the typical A2 lower I have for it now.

I'm using and older N-Type CAR15 stock as a temporary stand-in until I can get the proper stock/tube. Grip is an old Lone-Star ordinance group (no longer made). I'd ultimately would like to get the barrel turned down and have the milspec gas block installed.

Glad to find this forum for dedicated T91 users.
e292644
Site Admin

Welcome aboard, we'll do our best to allocate genuine T91 parts, accessories and related informations for our members.
Kilo 1-1
II

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to learning from others in this group as well.
Qwerty
II

Welcome!
Kilo 1-1
II

Thanks for the welcome. A1 lower is coming in this week, looking forward to getting this done. Just waiting on T91 parts to come back in stock.
Kilo 1-1
II

Got my A1 lower in today. It's a good match to the upper. Now just waiting on the proper furniture/parts to come back in stock at the store. Quick question, are the proper Mil-spec gas-blocks pre-drilled for the gas port?

While this won't be an 100% accurate build since it has the US/Brownell's marking, the A1 profile is more important to me than the A2 profile.

Side note, I'm thinking of a getting a laser etched decal/sticker for this A1 lower of the old MAAG (military assistance advisory group)-Taiwan logo on the ejection port side. May not happen, but just considering it due to the historical significance on it impacting Taiwanese small-arms design being NATO standard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_ ... sory_Group

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sL3YPooeGyk/V ... BHuh-1.jpg

e292644
Site Admin

Looks great!
We've got limited parts back in stock, check it out!
And There's Much More To Come Next Year .....

T91Lower00.jpg
T91Lower01.jpg
T91BoltCarrier.jpg
T91Bayonet.jpg
T91Lower1.jpg
T91Lower2.jpg
T91Lower3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
e292644
Site Admin

Yes, gas port and barrel lock pin are pre-drilled pilot holes.
Kilo 1-1 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:23 pm Got my A1 lower in today. It's a good match to the upper. Now just waiting on the proper furniture/parts to come back in stock at the store. Quick question, are the proper Mil-spec gas-blocks pre-drilled for the gas port?
Kilo 1-1
II

Those raw forgings of the T91 lowers are so proper. Looking forward to see what keeps rolling in!
Kilo 1-1
II

Forgot to post the "verification" picture earlier.