New Here!

New User Post Area. New User Please Follow the Rule Post Here First.

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

Airman Skitters
II

Found you guys a while back when I first got interested in the idea of building up a proper Type-91 Clone. I haven't yet acquired an A1 upper from Wolf just yet, too many other projects in the works (Semi-Auto Clones of an AR-70, SAR-80, a couple of WWII SMG's and too many others to really count) and I had hoped to get my hands on some of the critical original parts before I threw down on the upper. Before I found this site, I was looking at this convoluted scheme that involved finding a third-party middleman to bid on items for me on a Taiwanese Auction Site as that was the only place I could find that sold the correct Rear Sight Assemblies, stock equipment, grips and Gas Block/Front Sight Block Assemblies, etc... sure am glad I found this place! I have most of the parts I need, thus far, but I still need that Mil-Spec Gas Block/Front Sight Block Assembly!

I'd post up a picture of some of my guns, but I'm currently stationed in Germany and all I have here are a few neat Eastern Block Helmets. My collection and all my my projects are back in CONUS with my Father. I guess I could post a picture of the helmets if you guys would like.

As it is, I just need to get that FS/GB Assembly, the Wolf Upper and... a Lower and (barrel work/re-anodizing aside) I'll be set! I was thinking about getting an 80% A1 Lower from Nodak Spud, having that engraved and the selector stops milled off, then finished and anodized, but I'm seeing you guys might have T91 Lowers for sale in the future! That would be even better!

Any word on when more Original FS/GB Assemblies might be coming in? I intend to get the A1 Barrel turned down to fit, I think that would look the most accurate. Also, what's the word on those Lowers? Would you guys be selling them as complete with engravings? Complete less engravings? 80%'s?
e292644
Site Admin

Welcome aboard! Glad you found us here. No worry about the pictures until you are able to post them.
All these parts you mentioned are being manufacturing in Taiwan and ETA is about 3-4 weeks. As for the T91 upper/lower, we haven't receive solid answer whether 80% or 100% but will have proper engraving done.
Airman Skitters wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:39 am Found you guys a while back when I first got interested in the idea of building up a proper Type-91 Clone. I haven't yet acquired an A1 upper from Wolf just yet, too many other projects in the works (Semi-Auto Clones of an AR-70, SAR-80, a couple of WWII SMG's and too many others to really count) and I had hoped to get my hands on some of the critical original parts before I threw down on the upper. Before I found this site, I was looking at this convoluted scheme that involved finding a third-party middleman to bid on items for me on a Taiwanese Auction Site as that was the only place I could find that sold the correct Rear Sight Assemblies, stock equipment, grips and Gas Block/Front Sight Block Assemblies, etc... sure am glad I found this place! I have most of the parts I need, thus far, but I still need that Mil-Spec Gas Block/Front Sight Block Assembly!

I'd post up a picture of some of my guns, but I'm currently stationed in Germany and all I have here are a few neat Eastern Block Helmets. My collection and all my my projects are back in CONUS with my Father. I guess I could post a picture of the helmets if you guys would like.

As it is, I just need to get that FS/GB Assembly, the Wolf Upper and... a Lower and (barrel work/re-anodizing aside) I'll be set! I was thinking about getting an 80% A1 Lower from Nodak Spud, having that engraved and the selector stops milled off, then finished and anodized, but I'm seeing you guys might have T91 Lowers for sale in the future! That would be even better!

Any word on when more Original FS/GB Assemblies might be coming in? I intend to get the A1 Barrel turned down to fit, I think that would look the most accurate. Also, what's the word on those Lowers? Would you guys be selling them as complete with engravings? Complete less engravings? 80%'s?
Airman Skitters
II

e292644 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 pm Welcome aboard! Glad you found us here. No worry about the pictures until you are able to post them.
All these parts you mentioned are being manufacturing in Taiwan and ETA is about 3-4 weeks. As for the T91 upper/lower, we haven't receive solid answer whether 80% or 100% but will have proper engraving done.
Thanks! I'll get something up eventually, at least when I'm home next on Leave and can handle a few of my guns.

Sounds good! Noticed in another thread you mentioned more FSB/GB Assemblies were on the way! New parts still 3-4 weeks out? Looking forward to it. Once I secure one of those, I'll likely order an upper... then the wait will start for the Lower.

100% or 80% would work just fine for me, I think. If the profile and engraving are spot on, that would be perfect.
e292644
Site Admin

Super! Production run involved many stages of process and no mention QC and Inspections.
We've got only estimate until finished items ready to ship out.
Airman Skitters wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:53 am
Thanks! I'll get something up eventually, at least when I'm home next on Leave and can handle a few of my guns.

Sounds good! Noticed in another thread you mentioned more FSB/GB Assemblies were on the way! New parts still 3-4 weeks out? Looking forward to it. Once I secure one of those, I'll likely order an upper... then the wait will start for the Lower.

100% or 80% would work just fine for me, I think. If the profile and engraving are spot on, that would be perfect.