Military Spec T91, Wolf A1 Keymod Handguard For Sale - Limited Inventory

Keymod Handguard, Sights, and More...

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

e292644
Site Admin

T91, Wolf A1 Keymod Handguard is a light weight MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rail system design for tactical T91, Wolf A1 AR15 upper build. Machined to mil-spec from 6061-T6 aluminum. This light weight two pieces design keymod handguard eliminates the original bulky plastic style while retaining strength and stability. The keymod design allows additional cooling to the barrel and piston drive for longevity of the weapon system.

I have a limited number of this handguard in stock.
Please visit our Store for details.

Thanks,

Specifications:
Handguard Material: 6061-T6 hard coat anodized aluminum
Piston Block: Works with standard T91, Wolf A1 Piston blocks.
Compatibility: For use on T91, Wolf A1 AR-15 Upper. *Do Not Need To Remove Front Sight Base.
Rail Weight: 10 ounces
Height: 2.5"
Length: 8.5"
Color: Flat Black
Made In Taiwan

Tools needed:
1. Sharp nose plier
2. Small brass or rubber hammer.
3. 1/8" Brass punch.

Installation Instruction:

1. Remove original handguard.
2. The new keymod handguard separates into two pieces. Holding the handguard by the top, slide the bottom 1/3 of handguard toward the front until the mated connections open, then pull apart to separate top from bottom of the keymod handguard.
3. Install top handguard first.
4. Install bottom piece to the top by re-mating male and female connectors at the front of handguard and slide back until re-aligned at the end.
5. Place two allen screws - one to each side of the lower rear end of the handguard to lock in place.
6. Install front locking rod and secure with either black or silver locking pins.
7. Use sharp nose pliers to bend the black locking pins around the locking rod to prevent it sliding out, if you choose. Be careful of sharp points, which may cause injury if not installed properly.

T91HG-A1.jpg
T91HG-B1.jpg
T91HG-C1.jpg
Installation Video:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
raexcct2
I

I am unable to PM you as it appears the PM function is not enabled with my account. I am interested in the keymod handguard and need to know your payment options. Please e-mail me directly at [email protected]
e292644
Site Admin

Email send.
raexcct2 wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 10:58 pm I am unable to PM you as it appears the PM function is not enabled with my account. I am interested in the keymod handguard and need to know your payment options. Please e-mail me directly at [email protected]
Conner
I

Hi, I am interested in the keymod handguard. Could you please tell me know how to order it? My e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you,
Conner
Conner
I

Hi, I am interested in this keymode handguard. Could you please tell me how to order it? My email is: [email protected]

Thank you.