Wolf A1 light and sling mounting

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

Stapler
I

Just wanted to know if anyone could point me in the direction of a light mounting solution for the Wolf A1 upper. Does anyone make a rail section that screws in to the threaded holes in the top handguard? I'm also curious about mounting a two point quick-adjust sling. Do you just clip the sling to the ring on the gas piston retainer?
e292644
Site Admin

We are working on new top Tri-Rail with M-LOK slots.
As for the sling, clip to the gas ring and other end with short tail loop on the butt stock.
Stapler wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:53 pm Just wanted to know if anyone could point me in the direction of a light mounting solution for the Wolf A1 upper. Does anyone make a rail section that screws in to the threaded holes in the top handguard? I'm also curious about mounting a two point quick-adjust sling. Do you just clip the sling to the ring on the gas piston retainer?
Jiro
II

e292644 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:19 pm We are working on new top Tri-Rail with M-LOK slots.
As for the sling, clip to the gas ring and other end with short tail loop on the butt stock.
Stapler wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:53 pm Just wanted to know if anyone could point me in the direction of a light mounting solution for the Wolf A1 upper. Does anyone make a rail section that screws in to the threaded holes in the top handguard? I'm also curious about mounting a two point quick-adjust sling. Do you just clip the sling to the ring on the gas piston retainer?
Will this be like the one that you mentioned would not be forthcoming? Pictured on the store page that fits in the two threaded poly HG holes?
Still want something like that.
In the mean time OP, this is what I use for this configuration. Will accept a light/laser/sling point, QD or loop.

With magpul loop.

e292644
Site Admin

I am going to submit it back to factory see if we can make something like it. @onion20@
Thanks!
Jiro wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:22 am
e292644 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:19 pm We are working on new top Tri-Rail with M-LOK slots.
Will this be like the one that you mentioned would not be forthcoming? Pictured on the store page that fits in the two threaded poly HG holes?
Still want something like that.
In the mean time OP, this is what I use for this configuration. Will accept a light/laser/sling point, QD or loop.

With magpul loop.

Jiro
II

Xie xie ni!
I really like the poly HGs, good fit and feel. @onion8@
Stapler
I

Interesting, clamps directly on to the barrel? I normally don't like that, but the A1's barrel is so freakin' beefy I can't see how it would matter.

Anyone know the thread pitch on those threaded holes in the upper handguard? I'm gonna pick up a polymer rail section and see if I can drill it out and find some fasteners to attach it to the top of the handguard for experiment's sake.