Coming Soon, T91 M-LOK Aluminum Hand Guard

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

What Color of The M-LOK Hand Guard You Wish To Have on Your T91/Wolf A1?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:05 am

1. Standard Black
57%
2. Tungsten Grey
No votes
3. Flat Dark Earth
No votes
4. Magpul OD Green
43%
5. Gold
No votes
6. Silver
No votes

Total votes: 7
e292644
Site Admin

Coming Soon, T91 M-LOK Aluminum Hand Guard

T91MLOK-S.jpg

T91MLOK-G.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
willverduzco
II

Hi admin/store team! This handguard looks like a huge upgrade versus the stock polymer handguard that ships on the Wolf A1. Do you have any ETA for when the handguard will be available for purchase? Thanks in advance for the update!
e292644
Site Admin

What we've got from factory the ETA is about 4~8 weeks.
willverduzco wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:53 pm Hi admin/store team! This handguard looks like a huge upgrade versus the stock polymer handguard that ships on the Wolf A1. Do you have any ETA for when the handguard will be available for purchase? Thanks in advance for the update!
shaocaholica
L

Are these commercial parts? Are these in use on military rifles? Just curious.
e292644
Site Admin

It's the same military keymod handguard with M-LOK slots instead.
shaocaholica wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:51 pm Are these commercial parts? Are these in use on military rifles? Just curious.
willverduzco
II

Well, I think I just ordered the only available handguard this morning--sorry to all else who wanted to get their hands on one! I can't wait to try it, as the stock handguard leaves much to be desired with regards to mounting options and ergonomics.
willverduzco
II

My MLOK replacement handguard just arrived today, and I couldn't be happier with the upgrade!

Although it's nowhere near as pretty or ergonomic as the BCM MCMR rail on my BCM rifle (too fat), it's quite a substantial improvement over the stock polymer hand guard that comes with the Wolf A1. If only the bottom were slightly longer and had one additional MLOK segment, I'd be able to add a forward hand stop in addition to the standard rearward hand stop I have on there right now. In any case, that's a minor gripe, and I'll just learn to not let my hand get burned by the gas block sooner or later.

Installation is incredibly simple, and identical to the procedures demoed in this video. Be aware that you'll need a small hammer to pound in the retention pin the first time--it's quite tight! Once installed, the hand guard is nice and snug, without even a hint of wobble/play. All in all, I'm happy despite the somewhat steep price tag for this simple drop-in handguard.
AmericanWerewolf
I

Are there any plans to make more of these? I would like one in bronze/copper color if available.
e292644
Site Admin

This one? I'll send in the inquire.

T91MLOKG.jpg
AmericanWerewolf wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:57 am Are there any plans to make more of these? I would like one in bronze/copper color if available.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.