Wolf A1 Accuracy Issues

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

FeudalAgitator
I

Hi Everyone,

Just got my Wolf A1 T91 upper and ran into some issues at the range.

Cleaned it reasonably well and took it to the range for the first time but even using a bench rest at 50 yards the rounds are landing all over the place on the target.

Attached is a picture of the results along with a control group from my direct impingement AR that I shot right afterwards with ammo from the same box.

Any idea what the problem could be? I didn't see any evidence of keyholing, the optic was screwed on tight, and this was an indoor range so weather wasn't an issue.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
e292644
Site Admin

That doesn't look good. Have you try other brand of ammo see if that will make any different?
FeudalAgitator wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:56 pm Hi Everyone,

Just got my Wolf A1 T91 upper and ran into some issues at the range.

Cleaned it reasonably well and took it to the range for the first time but even using a bench rest at 50 yards the rounds are landing all over the place on the target.

Attached is a picture of the results along with a control group from my direct impingement AR that I shot right afterwards with ammo from the same box.

Any idea what the problem could be? I didn't see any evidence of keyholing, the optic was screwed on tight, and this was an indoor range so weather wasn't an issue.

Thanks!