New Improved T91 M-LOK Hand Guard

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

e292644
Site Admin

Just want to share with y'all.
2nd GEN. New Improved Hand-Guard Locking System, Tangle Prevented.

T91-MLOK-31.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cole Dedhand
II

Greetings All,

I have lurked here for a while and I recently ordered a 12.5 upper from Atlantic, and now the improved MLOK handguards arrive. Perfect timing. So I have one of those on the way as well.

I already have the Holosun HS515GM ready and waiting.

With a light and a handstop this upper should make a perfect upgrade to my home defense AR pistol.

Cole
Jking81
I

Just got mine in The mail today. The handguard went on relativity smoothly and is a easy install for anyone.

The Mlok slots are machined perfectly and the overall construction is very durable.

Honestly I was concerned before I bought this that the handguard was not going to be able to hold up to the abuse of a multi day rifle course. Having it on the rifle my fears are mostly gone about the durability of the handguard.

My only reservation is the two small screws in the rear of the handguard. I put some locktite on the screws and have painted witness marks on them. If I get any movement on the screws I probably will stake the handguard into the screws.

This is a must upgrade IMO for any T91 upper and I'll probably buy a few more. I just wish the price was a little bit lower, but it's great that we have a company bringing this stuff into the country.
Kilo 1-1
II

e292644 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:22 am Just want to share with y'all.
2nd GEN. New Improved Hand-Guard Locking System, Tangle Prevented.

T91-MLOK-31.jpg
Will you be able to sell that retention bar/pin separately? I would to retro fit one for my older Keymod hand guard. I've also noticed that the hand guard has lateral movement (side to side) because the front sight/gas block cut out on the hand guard is a little too wide. Anyone has a fix for this?
spacelaser
I

Do you have an estimation on when the M-Lok handguards will be back in stock?
e292644
Site Admin

Yes, we've order extra enhanced locking/retention rod and should arrive within next shipment.
As for the lateral movement, I've addressed that to the factory and they are researching for the solution.
Kilo 1-1 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 8:41 pm Will you be able to sell that retention bar/pin separately? I would to retro fit one for my older Keymod hand guard. I've also noticed that the hand guard has lateral movement (side to side) because the front sight/gas block cut out on the hand guard is a little too wide. Anyone has a fix for this?
e292644
Site Admin

According to the record, they should arrive in about two weeks.
spacelaser wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 3:44 am Do you have an estimation on when the M-Lok handguards will be back in stock?
spacelaser
I

Just ordered mine last night, can't wait to put this on my 12in upper.