New User Post Area. New User Please Follow the Rule Post Here First.

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

Bull1923
I

Been enjoying all the info. Joined up as I am about to purchase a T91 upper. Any advice, further info, guidance, suggestions would be welcomed and appreciated. Bull1923
e292644
Site Admin

Welcome!
Arkane
C

Welcome aboard! Advice wise as soon as you get it I'd pull the front sight post, screw in a cleaning rod and see if it is lined up with the rail. If not Warranty it for a canted sight block. If it passes that then the next thing I'd do is chuck up a 5.56mm chamber brush, on a rod in a drill, soak it in break free, and work the chamber a bit. These rifles tend to ship with really tight chambers and that has seemed to help on mine. Personally I run an anti-tilt H3 heavy buffer and POF tube on all my A1's for peace of mind. Others have reported no serious tilt scraping, but with my luck I'm not taking any chances!

I've put a few thousand rounds through these uppers so far and haven't run into anything that I'm unhappy with. Shoot the snot out of it!
Bull1923
I

Appreciate info. Thank you.
neoghost
II

Welcome to the A1 club. There are some differences in the ejection port door the way its held in place. To remove it there is an indent at the back and I believe it will only slide out the front so you have to take the front plate and move it forward by removing the handguard if you want a different door.
neoghost
II

The only thing you may want to consider is the 16" version is the same thickness throughout whereas the 14.5 and 12" vary their thickness.
Sahrjd
I

Either New Users don't actually post here or it has been a loooonnnnnnggggggg time since a new user joined the forum :)