T91 Combat Rifle (known as Wolf A1 AR15 Piston Upper)

Moderators: e292644, blueeyedwolf

t91admin
Site Admin

Import by Wolf Ammo, The Type 91 is the standard issue service rifle for the Taiwanese Military. It is gas piston operated but no forward assist and brass deflector. Type 91 uppers equipped with US made barrels.
Bert1977
II

It would be nice if we could get correct parts to make a reproduction. I already have a lower being engraved with the correct engravings from photos I got from a friend in Taiwan. When they put it all over YouTube with Wolf dealers present they stated chrome lined barrels but now they are nitrated, which I can live with as long as we can get the other parts to make a reproduction. After talking with Wolf again for the second time today, they did confirm the barrels are Taiwanese made by the correct factory just turned down to specs and gas ports drilled here in the US. They did say they will offer the correct fsb as long as ordered with the correct carry handle rear sight in a couple of months which is Awsome. The gentleman also stated when I asked him about other correct accessories that they are not sure about the correct stock, pistol grip, or back up rear sight. Hopefully we can get the correct parts to make an accurate clone.
t91admin
Site Admin

There will be some mil spec samples come in next week or so. I will post it here once its available. ;)
Bert1977
II

I am interested in any original parts. Are you affiliated with Wolf or someone else bringing in parts?
Bert1977
II

Are you with wolf or know of someone else bringing in parts?
Do you by any chance know what parts are going to be arriving in the next couple of weeks?
e292644
Site Admin

No, we are not affiliated with wolf.
There will be Keymod Hand-guard, original mil style front sight/gas block and two different type of rear sight and they are all mil specs.
Bert1977
II

I am very interested in those parts when you get them in. I would also be interested in original colapsable stock and pistol grip if you get those by chance. I just got back my lower from Vader Tactical today the engraving is perfect in comparison to the photos a friend from Taiwan sent me of his issued rifle. if anyone is interested in seeing the correct engraving for a lower they can get ahold of me here, sorry I've never figured out how to post photos on these sites.lol
e292644
Site Admin

We would really like to see your engraving, I will pm you my email address, just email me and I will post it here.
Bert1977
II

Photos have been sent I still have a bit of work to do on it to get it 100% correct. Example mill off the two notches for the selector so that it looks correct for the four positions. I also have to do some more work on the selector switch. They only outlined the arrow on the lever side, not a big deal and he may have thought that is what it was suppose to be from the photos. I know he did one before mine and the writing was not correct but was not his fault, the guy who had it done provided his own sketch and the original sketch was incorrect. So if anyone has one done make sure to say you want mine just change the serial number to what ever you want.
e292644
Site Admin

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG
image5.jpg
image6.jpg
image7.jpg
image8.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bert1977
II

What is the opinion of the other three members here ?
I think since the first four members we should at least get lightning bolts by our names lmao.
Or our screen names looking bad a$$ in some way.
Seriously I would like to hear your opinions on the engraving .
And seriously Moderator I think the first four should get some special somthing by our name sorry I'm from the FAL Files and I'll be honest we are a special group I love the 7.62 but the 5.56 is a great round too.
t91admin
Site Admin

Nice engraving, I like it!
I was thinking doing it to my lower but have to sand out original mfg logo and name on the same side, not sure if it's legal. :cry:
t91admin
Site Admin

Great idea, please share more of your thoughts. Is a lighting bolt what you want? if so, let's make it happen for you. There is an avatar available under users profile page that you can change, or upload anything you want.
Bert1977 wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 9:30 pm What is the opinion of the other three members here ?
I think since the first four members we should at least get lightning bolts by our names lmao.
Or our screen names looking bad a$$ in some way.
Seriously I would like to hear your opinions on the engraving .
And seriously Moderator I think the first four should get some special somthing by our name sorry I'm from the FAL Files and I'll be honest we are a special group I love the 7.62 but the 5.56 is a great round too.
firearms
II

I think we'll need to modify the back of the lower - look at the extension and take-down pin area.
e292644
Site Admin

I see what you saying, it's all depending on lower mfg's CAD design. I maybe able to special order some but not sure about the pricing though. may not worth it.
firearms wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 10:13 am I think we'll need to modify the back of the lower - look at the extension and take-down pin area.